Regulations Of The Server
1. The Regulations of the Game are a set of rules currently prevailing on the server and all websites related to Samia.blue
2.Players may be informed about changes in the rules by posting on the site, forum or e-mail.
3. Starting the game, you are required to read and accept the Game Regulations, and his ignorance does not absolve you from the consequences of non-compliance.
4.The Rules of the Game are only a collection that helps to determine the punishment size and its correctness, and does not define it in advance. It is the administrator who always has the final opinion on the matter.
5. The term Samia team refers to the game board, forum and voice chat server.
6. The term Samia refers to the user of the Samia.blue website, the user of the discussion forum or voice chat server.
7. DC/SM - Free points that a player can get when buying a VIP account.
8. Service - database attached to the Samia.blue website in which there are accounts registered on the website.
9. By registering, you agree to receive e-mails from the administration.
10. Equipment, accounts, characters and all other related items are the property of the server Samia.blue player lends them only for the duration of their game.
11. The game / machine of the game is not subject to the service and the owner of the site / forum is not responsible for the game server.
1. Account registration for the site https://samia.blue/ means acceptance of the regulations.
2. The administration has the right to edit the regulations at any time, about which you will be informed.
3. Breaking the regulations is punished with one of the penalties from the table below.
4. Game administration has prefixes [GA], [SGM], [GM], [TGM] and writes in golden color. Any impersonation of administrations is punished according to the table of penalties given below.
5. Game Administrator is the highest rank on the server to him you can follow the complaints on Game Masters.
6. Regulations are valid from 09.12.2016.
7. The administrator is not required to show evidence in the case, he can only give a reason if he considers it right.
1. Anyone can have multiple accounts on the server (not applicable to the forum).
2. The accounts are the property of the server administration. The player lends them only for the duration of his game.
3. The administration runs the server in a fan-like manner.
4. The administration may at any time ban the selected account without giving a reason, considering that this is correct.
5. The character / pet name must not contain racism, pornography, pseudocentrity, profanity and offending people.
6. Game administration (GA, GM, etc.) will never ask you for your account password.
7. The server team is not responsible for hacking your accounts, everyone should take care of the security of their account.
8. The administration does not provide any support in the event of theft of an account or items. There are some exceptions to this rule.
9. Trade only on its own responsibility (the exception Subject and Characters point 11) the administration does not has responsibility for this. Exceptions are exchanges made by authorized persons (eg TuT).
Items and Characters:
1. In the case of a situation where the server would fall, you will not be compensated in any way for the loss of objects or characters.
2. The administration is not responsible for your items, yangs etc. In the case of theft, it is your fault, the accounts do not rob themselves. There are some exceptions to this rule.
3. In the case of a restart, log out is required 10 minutes before, in case of staying in the game and losing the equipment, the administration is not responsible for that.
4. The administration does not help in the conflicts of players like "I lent him eq and did not give me back", "I gave him the account and robbed me" and many more.
5. The accounts, items, yangs and etc that you have on your account are the property of the server.
6. Administration does not give passes, bosses, metins and others in the event of an unintentional or deliberate kiosk (ie "restart") of the server or being in a dungeon or elsewhere.
7. The administration has the right to pick up the prize from the competition at any time without giving a reason.
8. Trade in lumps and items that contain yang is prohibited. This applies to exchanges for DC/SM on another server, skins from CS: GO, PSC, SMS, BANK TRANSFER etc. and all other forms of payment in PLN/EURO etc. (Permanent blockade of all accounts).
9. Trade of Dragon Coins in any form for PLN/EURO etc. is forbidden, punishment in case of this offense is a permanent blockade of all accounts.
10. Trading accounts, items is allowed, but it is forbidden to post it in the game (not counting exchanges within the server).
11. Trading individual items above 150 levels for PLN/EURO etc. and similar is forbidden, if the administration deems it right, it may forbid sales to a person without giving a reason.
12. Trade refers to the general purchase / sale / exchange. It threatens with a fixed ban and removing lumps from all accounts.
13. Any cunning - trying to circumvent the rules by selling lumps with an account is not allowed.
14. Trade in items only at your own risk (Exception point 11). Administration is not responsible for this type of exchange (applies to other servers / games, etc.)
1. By sending an SMS / transfer to the site https://samia.blue/ you do it on your own responsibility, the administration is not responsible for bad written codes .
2. The administration is not responsible for the lack of received code in the case of a correct payment, in such cases, please contact the service provider (provided on http://samia.pl).
3. By sending an SMS / transfer, you must be aware that if the server / service would fall then nothing can be refunded, you would buy everything at your own risk.
4. When sending money, you must be aware that this is a voluntary subsidy for the project and the dragon coins are a freebee after making the subsidy.
5. You are buying a VIP account at https://samia.blue/
6. The type of VIP account depends on the amount of SMS / transfer.
7. SM/DC are an addition (free)
8. DC/SM can be used to transfer an item from a itemshop to a registered player's account.
9. The player can use the magazine (itemshop).
10. Itemshop - a virtual warehouse located in the database.
11. Registered player account - A collection of rows in the website database (http://samia.blue) assigned to the player.
1. Vulgarisms, insult -Blocking of account for a period of 3 days.
2. Threats to real life - Blocking of account for a period of 2 months
3. Threats, eg scaring a ban - Blockingof account for a period of 3 days.
4. Using game errors/bugs - Permanent account blockage, various types of exceptions are possible, e.g. when reporting a given error.
5. Unlicensed software WH, SH, etc. - Permanent blockage of all related accounts
6. Fraud, theft - Permanent account blockage
7. Obstruction of the Game - Time is determined separately for a given case
8. Illegal name of the character / pet - Permanent account blockade
9. Impersonating administrations - Permanent blockage of all related accounts
10. Advertising other servers, sites and others - Permanent blockage of all related accounts
11. Raising guild rankings with your own guilds - Permanent account blockade for the leader (s), deleting the guild
12. Advertisement of pornography - Permanent account blockage
13. Any editing of the client, uploading additional files - Permanent account blockage
14. Exchange / sale of accounts / items, etc., not valid in what form and what is prohibited. - the penalty is no support from the administration
15. Constantly calling guilds for wars (same or different), while spamming or hindering the game of another guild - Punishment as in the case of Obstructing the Game
16. Deliberate breaking of spots / knocking on the wall - Account blocking for 2 weeks
17. Hiding bosses in inaccessible places that prevent their reappearance will be penalized as follows - Permanent account blockage
18. The player is required to reply to the server administration. No response for 30 seconds being active (using coves etc.) is equivalent to having a bot. - Permanent blocking of all related accounts
19. More than two active active / dropping characters at the same time, they are considered bots. - Permanent blocking of all related accounts
20. Digging Ores / Fishing on more than 4 accounts at the same time is punished with a fixed bank account for all related accounts. Detection of such an offense is punished immediately without any warning and no possibility of appeal. Bans will be imposed on the basis of logs.
21. Guild joining for a short time to fill in the PH will be punished first with a warning ban for 7 days, removal of the points obtained and in some cases removal of the giddle, and then a permanent ban.
22. Racism manifestations - Ban for 1 day